|1. The circuit is 109 meters above sea level.
2. The main straight measures 1,047 meters.
3. The top speed of a GP2 car at this circuit is 315 km/h, equal to the top speed of the AVE, Spain's high speed train.
4. This circuit can host up to 131,000 spectators.
5. The circuit has very fast corners, with heavy loads on the left fron ttyre.
6. A lack of overtaking opportunities at the track, due to an absence of long and heavy braking zones, means that it is important to have a good starting position.
7. The race’s length can often seem much longer due to the lack of overtaking action.
8. The circuit is known as a true test of a car's aerodynamic efficiency due to its mixture of corners.
9. The circuit is located in Montmelo, a small town in the north-east of Barcelona.
10. It is one of the circuits that in braking and cornering puts more energy into the tire per km.