1. The Red Bull Ring is a circuit located in the village of Spielberg, near the town of Zeltweg, Styria, Austria.
2. Its 4 long straights give way to a very nice inner area with right-angle corners where traction is crucial.
3. In 2014 both Racing Engineering drivers had strong results in both races. While race 1 saw them in 3rd and 4th position, they were both on the podium of race 2.
4. The F1 weekend at the RBR is a spectacle for motorsport fans. You can see Gerhard Berger, Niki Lauda, Alain Prost or Riccardo Patrese race their cars from the 80’s, when engines had 1400hp.
5. The “made in Austria” grid girls, Formula Unas, are all wearing hand made traditional dresses, a “Dirndl”, from the Styria region.
6. The circuit that lives in great symbiosis with the architecture and landscape is built in a natural basin.
7. 44 monitors are in operation using 26 cameras providing a seamless view of the race track.
8. A special feature of the racetrack are the differences in elevation, maximum uphill grade: 12% and maximum grade: 9.3%.
9. The circuit is 677m above sea level.
10. The on-track action at the Red Bull Ring takes place in the shadows of a giant Red Bull sculpture which sits in the middle of the infield section at Turns 4, 5, 6 and 7.