|1. The average speed of an F1 car in Spa is 230 km/h against the 215 km/h average of a GP2 car.
2. F1 throttle usage is very similar 70% vs 72% of the lap that the engine spends at full throttle in GP2.
3. F1 top speed (including DRS) is 330 km/h – GP2 (without DRS) is 305 km/h.
4. F1 drivers will change gear 48 times per lap against the 34 times that a GP2 driver will have to do.
5. Race distance is very similar: F1 go around the circuit for 44 laps and GP2 do a total of 43 laps in two days- 25 laps in Feature Race and 18 in the Sprint Race.
6. Pole position in F1 was set in 2014 at 2:05.591 (in the wet) – Pole position in GP2 was set in 2014 at 1:56.839.