1. F1 top speed peaks at over 349kph down the pit straight just before the first chicane, whereas in GP2 the top speed goes up to 325 km/h.
2. In Monza, although the top speed of a GP2 car is very high, the lap time of a GP2 is 8.3 seconds slower than an F1 (comparing pole position times).
3. Pole position in F1 was set in 2014 at 1:24.109 – Pole position in GP2 was set in 2014 at 1:31.707.
4. The average speed in F1 is 250km/h in F1 and 227 km/h in GP2.
5. F1 throttle usage is 74% vs 76% of the lap that the engine spends at full throttle in GP2.
6. F1 drivers will change gear 40 times per lap against the 34 times that a GP2 driver will have to do.
7. Race distance is not so different: F1 go around the circuit for 53 laps and GP2 do a total of 51 laps in two days- 30 laps in Feature Race and 21 in the Sprint Race.