|1. The race track was built on Yas Island, part of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
2. Since 2009 the Yas Marina Circuit has been part of the Formula 1 World Championship.
3. In 2014, our GP2 driver Stefano Coletti won the Sunday Sprint Race.
4. Currently Abu Dhabi has the honor of being the last race of the GP2 and F1 Championships.
5. Historically, overtaking has been a problem at this track.
6. The circuit has two long straights, hairpin corners, passes under the famous Yas Hotel and surrounds the port.
7. Yas Marina is located in an urban development project that includes a theme park, a marina, residential areas, a water park, sports and leisure areas, a hotel with rooms overlooking the circuit and an exclusive tower for the sheikhs at the end of the main straight.
8. Its twenty corners cross the natural island, pass through the marina and go around sand dunes, with several long straights and tight corners.
9. One of the biggest peculiarities is the pit-lane exit, which is a tunnel to make it safer when rejoining the session and to maximize space.10. Generally, the Yas Marina Circuit is quite fast, with several points of hard braking and long straights.