Circuito de Jerez
Length of lap: 4.423 km
Tyres Wear: Medium
Brake Wear: High
Throttle Average: 50%
Fastest turn: T4
Hardest breaking point: T8
Gear shifts per lap: 32
Top Speed: 295 km/h
Best Time 2013: 1:24.400.
1. Jerez de la Frontera is in southwestern Spain, situated midway between the Atlantic Ocean and the Cádiz Mountains.
2. Although it has never hosted a GP2 race event, the Jerez circuit has often been used for pre and post-season testing.
3. Some corners have been named after famous drivers such us Ayrton Senna, Ángel Nieto or Jorge Lorenzo.
4. The Jerez circuit has 13 corners: 8 on the right and 5 on the left.
5. In 2007 the Circuito de Jerez achieved a record for attendance at a Spanish sport event with a total of 134.138 spectators.
6. Its 4.423 m in length (4.428m with chicane) and includes a variety of low, medium and high speed curves.
7. The last time GP2 tested in Jerez de la Frontera was in 2013, the year Racing Engineering’s Fabio Leimer became GP2 World Champion.
8. Racing Engineering's headquarters is located in Sanlúcar de Barrameda, just 40km from the Jerez Circuit.
9. The main straight is considered short with a length of 607 meters.
10. Maximum track width is 12 meters and the maximum radius is 116 meters, which is in corner 4.