|1. The Red Bull Ring is in Spielberg, near Zeltweg, Austria.
2. The Austrian circuit has the highest altitude of any track in the championship, at 700 meters above sea level.
3. The circuit is considered entertaining, high-risk and fast moving. It also has uphill and downhill parts. It is a circuit where the skills of the driver take center stage.
4. In 2014, both Racing Engineering drivers, Stefano Coletti and Raffaele Marciello, finished the second race on the podium.
5. This track has only 9 corners and it is one of the shortest, with a length of 4.3 km.
6. In some slow speed corners, good traction is essential at the Red Bull Ring.
7. There are tight corners in sector 1, and 90° corners in sector 3, so these two sectors are a mixture of acceleration and hard braking zones.
8. The middle section has a long double left corner, where making the front tyres work well will make all the difference to gain time.
9. In Spielberg overtaking is not easy due to the nature of the corners, making strategy an important factor.10. In Spielberg tyre degradation is a limiting factor.